- Why LaTeX is like Latin - by Paul Goldberg. "LaTeX, like Latin, does not prevent one from writing down a statement that is incorrect. ... But it does help to prevent vagueness."
- Essay: Fifty Years of Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics in Physical Review Letters - by Serge Haroche.
- The complete work of Charles Darwin online
- Old scientists never clean out their refrigerators - the story of the Miller-Urey experiment
- Website of Michio Kaku, and his opinion about the last Nobel Prize.
- How you can save the world - an interesting blog, written by many well-known contributors, string theorist Michio Kaku among them.